Dream catchers have become very popular recently. You can decorate them any way you like. I’ve been dreaming about crochet flowers recently – roses to be precise. Only I couldn’t make them….
Znalazłam wzór po angielsku (by Beja) na taką różę, jaka mi się podobała. I made a small change to it to make the petals more distinct.
I made one rose, a second, a third, and more. I especially liked that the pattern is really easy.
For beginners, I recorded a video in the best form:
- the whole process of rose formation is shown
- there are clear subtitles (in Polish)
- the lengths are sped up so as not to stretch the film excessively; this also has the advantage that you can always reduce the playback speed of the video to your taste
- you can see the finished effect, so there is no scam 😊
The entire video lasts just over 4 minutes.
Materials I used in the video:
- YarnArt Jeans Plus yarn
- crochet hook 3.25mm
- the finished rose is then about 7-8 cm in diameter (depending on how tightly we twist the rose)
Oczywiście można użyć dowolnych materiałów. This pattern is universal. I also made roses from the Polish Flowers Lilac plush yarn (pictured), choosing the right hook.
Now you can make whole bouquets of roses in any color with me. Even people who are just starting their adventure with crochet will be able to do it, because it is enough to know how to make a single crochet and a double crochet and that’s it!
Have fun, Girls!
link to the video: https://myszkotki.pl/v/roza-na-szydelku