Handmade teether in the shape of a duckling with a rattle. A perfect gift idea for a toddler.
- The duckling is made of pure 100% cotton of good quality
- Filled with anti-allergenic polyester down
- The wooden wheel, made of unpainted wood, is free of chemicals
- The duck in the head has a hidden tiny rattle bell (it makes a very quiet sound, certainly will not frighten or wake the toddler)
- The wooden ring makes it easier for the child to grasp the mascot. It also helps relieve teething discomfort.
- Can be washed gently in a soapy water solution (do not immerse the wooden piece in water). Do not mechanically dry.
- The offer includes only the teether in the shape of a duckling. Other items from the photos are not included in the offer.
As with all toys, adult supervision of a playing child is essential. Check that all parts of the toy are well attached and have not been worn out during play. In case of any damage, remove the product immediately.
Due to the presence of small parts, recommended for children over 3 years old.