Our next pattern for crochet lovers. This time a huge octopus. It is as long as 70 cm.
- The pattern is designed for beginners and intermediates. It is necessary to already have knowledge of making basic meshes: half-slides, posts and winding half-slides, because the pattern does not include crochet lessons
- Octopus was also tested on acrylic yarns and thinner chenille yarns like Velvet
- The template is in the form of a PDF file
- The template is 12 pages long and includes:
- proposal of yarns and a list of necessary materials
- photos from each stage
- link to the video
- My support, if needed 😊
- In the same file you will also find something EXTRA: a pirate accessory that is an additional pattern for a pirate scarf and band!