PDF pattern for crochet Superhero: Mr. Ladybug!
Make a unique cuddly toy. Different from all those encountered so far! The finished Mr. Super-Beast is about 45cm tall (there is something to hug!!!)
The pattern is 11 pages long! It contains all the necessary information to make this unique cuddly toy: a detailed description of how to make it, diagrams, lots of photos and links to instructional videos. To make a mascot, all you need is a basic knowledge of crochet and the following materials:
– 1 skein of Himalaya Dolphin Baby – black (I used a replacement: Baby Fox No. 100-10)
– ca. 3/4 skein of Himalaya Dolphin Fine – red (e.g., no. 80509)
– ca. 15 g Himalaya Dolpin Baby – flesh-colored (e.g. 80333)
– Optionally, leftover yarn with loops to make hair (about ½ m), such as. Alize Puffy Fine
– A piece of black yarn to embroider the smiley face
– Black felt or black yarn to make dots on the cape
– safe eyes approx. 14 mm
– polyester filling
– Crochet No. 2.75 or 3 (for Himalaya Dolphin Fine) and 3.75 or 4 (for Himalaya Dolphin Baby); choose such a crochet hook that there are no holes between the eyelets in the knitting.
– markers and scissors
– A needle and strong thread for stitching the different parts of the mascot
If you have questions about the design, please contact us!