The template is available in Polish and English.
You can make a large monkey (about 33cm) from Himalaya Dolphin Baby or a small one (about 17-18cm) from thinner yarns (YarnArt Jeans, Drops Safran, Nako Super Bebe). The pattern also includes a description of how to make the diaper.
– 2 skeins of Velvet or ¾ skein of Jeans or Super Bebe yarn (for the body)
– ca. 1/3 skein of YarnArt Velour or ¼ skein of Jeans or Super Bebe (murphy, paws and feet)
– 1/3 skein of Himalaya Dolphin Colors (diaper)
– A piece of black or brown yarn to embroider the smiley face
– safe eyes approx. 12 mm (8 mm for the smaller monkey) and a nose (you can embroider)
– polyester filling
– Crochet 3.5 or 4 mm for Velvet and 3mm for YarnArt Velour (always choose such, crochet so that there are no holes between the meshes in the knitting). For thinner yarns crochet 2-2.5mm.
– markers and scissors
– A needle and strong thread for stitching the different parts of the mascot
Enjoy your knitting! Contact us if you have any questions 🙂