Gnome – DIY kit
This set will be perfect: for a birthday, under the Christmas tree or to celebrate the birth of a toddler. You can take the box with you on an out-of-town trip, a picnic, or a visit to your aunt’s house, find a secluded spot, and start knitting a gnome.
In the box you will find a pattern in the form of a booklet, with detailed step-by-step instructions for making the gnome and many photos.
There are also packed all the necessary materials: crochet, yarns in different colors, safety eyes, wooden bead, needle, marker and anti-allergenic filling. We’ll also include a wooden ornament (starched) so you can decorate the gnome’s hat.
- the gnome will look great dangling next to your backpack or as a decoration for your holiday table; you can also set it on a shelf above the fireplace or on your desk
- It is undersized, with an approx. 15cm high
- all elements of the set are packed in a box
- The set is available in two color variants shown in the product photos:
- 1. red hat and cocoa trunk
- 2. vanilla hat and beige trunk
- indicate in a comment when purchasing which set you choose; otherwise we will choose a set at random
The patterns included in the kits are easy, created for beginners and intermediates. Anyone who has ever had a crochet hook in his hand will give advice. And those who have not had, but want to learn, it is essential to look at our blog. There you will find videos that will make it easier for beginners 😊. That’s a good place to start working!