myszkotki.pl online store
§ 1 General provisions
- The administrator of the personal data collected through the Internet Store myszkotki.pl is Tomasz Sienicki performing business activity under the name Kortel Tomasz Sienicki entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland conducted by the minister responsible for economy, place of business and address for delivery: ul. Szafranów 37, 04-769 Warsaw, NIP: 5241542343, REGON: 365339827, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” and being at the same time “Service Provider”.
- Personal data collected by the Administrator through the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the
§ 2 Type of personal data processed, purpose and scope of data collection
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The Administrator processes the personal data of the Customers of the Shop myszkotki.pl in case:
- registration of an Account in the Store, in order to create an individual account and manage this Account, pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) RODO (performance of a contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Store Regulations),
- placing an order in the Store, in order to perform the sales contract, pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) of the DPA (performance of the sales contract).
- TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The recipient provides, in the case of:
- Accounts: name, login, address, email address.
- Orders: name, home address, email address, phone number.
- ARCHIVING PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA. The personal data of Service Recipients is stored by the Administrator:
- where the basis of data processing is the performance of a contract, for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and thereafter for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the statute of limitations is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to the conduct of business – three years.
- where the basis for data processing is consent, for as long as consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the statute of limitations for claims that the Administrator may raise and that may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the statute of limitations is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to the conduct of business – three years.
- When using the Store, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
- Upon separate consent, pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a) of the RODO, data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by e-mail or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – respectively, in connection with Art. 10 paragraph. 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or Art. 172 para. 1 of the Telecommunications Act of July 16, 2004, including those directed as a result of profiling, provided that the Customer has given the appropriate consent.
- Navigation data may also be collected from Service Recipients, including information about the links and references they choose to click on or other actions they take in the Store. The legal basis for such activities is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of such services.
- Provision of personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
- The controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data it collects are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for designated legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- Substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form that allows identification of the persons to whom they relate for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
§ 3 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data of Service Recipients are transferred to the service providers used by the Administrator in the operation of the Store, in particular to:
- entities that carry out the delivery of Products,
- payment system providers,
- accounting office,
- Hosting providers,
- A software provider to enable the business,
- entities providing the mailing system,
- A supplier of the software needed to run an online store.
- The service providers referred to in Section 1 of this paragraph, to whom personal data is transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the Administrator’s instructions as to the purposes and means of processing such data (processors) or determine the purposes and means of processing themselves (controllers).
§ 4 THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT THE CONTENT OF ONE'S OWN DATA
- The data subject has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Legal grounds for the Service Recipient’s request:
- Access to data-Article. 15 RODO.
- Correction of data-Art. 16 RODO.
- Deletion of data (so-called right to be forgotten) – Art. 17 RODO.
- Limitation of processing-Article. 18 RODO.
- Data transfer – Art. 20 RODO.
- Objection – Art. 21 RODO
- Withdrawal of consent – Art. 7 paragraph. 3 RODO.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 2, you can send a relevant email to: [email protected]
- In the situation where the Service Recipient claims the right under the above rights, the Administrator shall comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than one month after receiving it. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – the Administrator is unable to fulfill the request within one month, it will fulfill it within another two months informing the Service Recipient in advance – within one month of receiving the request – of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 5 "COOKIES" FILES
- The Administrator’s website uses “cookies”.
- Installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Store’s website. Thecookiescontain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and they also provide the opportunity to develop general statistics on website visits.
- The site uses two types of “cookies“: “session” and “permanent”.
- “Session” “cookies” are temporary files that are stored on the final device of the Service Recipient until logging off (leaving the site).
- “Permanent” “cookies” are stored in the final device of the Customer for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the Customer.
- The Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how Service Recipients interact with the content of the site. The files collect information about the use of the website by the Service Recipient, the type of website from which the Service Recipient was redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the Service Recipient’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the Service Recipient, but is used to develop statistics on the use of the site.
- The administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
- Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the Customer uses the Store. For this purpose, they may retain information about the path of navigation of the Service Recipient or the time of staying on a particular page.
- The Customer has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his/her computer by selecting them in advance in his/her browser window. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling “cookies” is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
§ 6 ADDITIONAL SERVICES RELATED TO USER ACTIVITY IN THE STORE
- The Store uses the so-called. Social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) of social networks. When displaying the myszkotki.pl website containing such a plug-in, the Service Recipient’s browser will establish a direct connection to Facebook and Instagram servers.
- The content of the plug-in is transmitted by the respective service provider directly to the Service Recipient’s browser and integrated into the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that the Client’s browser has displayed the myszkotki.pl website, even if the Client does not have a profile with a given service provider or is not logged in with him/her at the moment. Such information (along with the Service Recipient’s IP address) is sent by the browser directly to the server of the respective service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
- If the Client logs into one of the above-mentioned social networks, the service provider will be able to directly attribute the visit to the mouseszkotki.pl website to the Client’s profile on the given social network.
- If a Service Recipient uses a particular plug-in, such as by clicking on the “Like” button or the “Share” button, the corresponding information will also be sent directly to the server of the respective service provider and stored there.
- The purpose and scope of data collection and its further processing and use by service providers, as well as the possibility of contacting and the rights of the Service Recipient in this regard and the possibility of making settings to ensure the protection of the Service Recipient’s privacy are described in the service providers’ privacy policies:
- If the Customer does not want social networking sites to attribute data collected during visits to the myszkotki.pl website directly to his/her profile on a given site, he/she must log out of that site before visiting the myszkotki.pl website. The recipient can also completely prevent plug-ins from loading on the site by using appropriate extensions for the browser, such as blocking scripts with “NoScript”.
§ 7 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of protected data, and in particular shall protect the data from being disclosed to unauthorized persons, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of applicable regulations, and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
- The Administrator shall provide appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying, personal data sent electronically.